MRPA has three defined regional groups. Each group is represented by an elected MRPA member who holds a seat on the MRPA Board of Directors. MRPA provides support to each region for educational opportunities. The regional rep must submit a proposal to the Executive Director prior to spending funds.
- This is a volunteer position
- There is no compensation or discounted fees for the Regional reps
- Regional reps should coordinate meetings and educational training opportunities for recreation professionals in their geographic region.
- Regional educational opportunities should be are offered to all MRPA members.
- Regional Representation – nominees for these positions must come from the regions represented by the three groups referenced above.
Geographic region includes the following counties: Aroostook, Washington & Hancock
Geographic region includes the following counties: Penobscot, Piscataquis, Somerset, Waldo & Knox
Geographic region includes the following counties: Lincoln, Kennebec, Franklin, Oxford, Androscoggin, Sagadahoc, Cumberland & York.